TODAY'S DOSE OF POSITIVE HEALTH
Download your self-reflection worksheet to summarise the last week of
our journey and enjoy watching today's videos.
Elisabeth Gilbert talks about passion, and curiosity and Maya Angelou
shares a beautiful story about love.
“Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.”
Thrive and Flourish!
If you want to interact with others, leave a comment, follow us on social media and join the Grace School Closed Group on Facebook. Take action daily!
If you have any questions, comments or technical problems, please write: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
We strive to respond within 24 business hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm GMT. No personal information will be released or exposed.
WEEK 7 - The Philanthropist
Create, Contribute,Thrive and Flourish
In today's class, we reflect on the past week. Summarise it with a self-reflection worksheet and watch short videos for inspiration.
Today is not our last class! We'll end our journey tomorrow with class 50!
When you finish today's class, click the golden button below and take another extra small action!
Thrive and Flourish
Positive Health Principle #49
YOUR WEEKLY SESSION
Get ready for your weekly session.
In your sixth session you will explore how to express yourself in service to others and set the following intentions:
1. Trust Your Self
2. Use your personality and self-expression in service to the world
Answer the questions in the Self-Trust Worksheet (download No1), and go through the exercises (download No2) before your next session. Evaluate your session in the Self-Evaluation Worksheet (download No3).
1. Please make sure that you choose a convenient time and a quiet place for your Skype conversations.
2. Let the members of your household know when you need time for yourself, so you are not being interrupted.
3. Check your wifi connection and show up on time.
4. If you are unable to attend, you can still reschedule within the next few days before the Monday of the following week, if your guide has a free time slot.
5. Your one-to-one sessions are an integral part of the Grace School curriculum. It is, therefore, fundamental that each session is in synchrony with the weekly Grace School module.
YOUR WEEKLY DOWNLOADS
All files attached below have been created to support and enhance your learning experience.
These are available for download for the next 7 days. Please make sure that you create your account to answer the questions in the Self-Trust Worksheet (No1), and do the exercises (No2) before your next session.
Use the Self-Evaluation Worksheet (No3) after your session. At the end of the week reflect on your experiences and challenges. Summarise your week with the Self-Reflection Worksheet (No4).
Your WEEK 7 Downloads:
1. Self-Trust Worksheet - identify how much you can trust yourself (approx. time 10 minutes)
2. Exercise Worksheet - do the exercises before your next session (approx time 10 minutes)
3. Self-Evaluation Worksheet - evaluate your session and learn from your experience (approx time 10-15 minutes)
4. Self-Reflection Worksheet - at the end of the week reflect on your experiences and challenges (approx time 10-20 minutes)